Receptionist & team Assistant – Barcelona
We are Braeburn Whisky, the whisky cask investment company.
Specialising in the sale of investment-grade whisky casks to investors around the globe. We build whisky portfolios that protect wealth and deliver unparalleled returns to investors.
With offices in Barcelona, New York and Singapore, Braeburn Whisky provides an unprecedented service to clients on a global scale.
As part of our continuous growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated receptionist and assistant to join us here at Braeburn Whisky Barcelona.
In this role, you must have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and an ability to juggle multiple requests at once. Superior attention to detail, integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior management is imperative.
A high level in both English and Spanish is vital.
- Welcome clients and visitors at the front desk with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Announce and direct visitors to the appropriate person and room.
- Answering the incoming calls in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Preparing boarding room and managing the booking requests, ensure the room is kept tidy for the next session.
- Keep reception and waiting area tidy, with all necessary stationery and brochures materials.
- Manage all incoming deliveries, informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival.
- Upload all the casks onto the sales board and logging the Portfolio Managers sales.
- Prepare purchase agreements for sale using our BaseApp.
- Liaise directly with clients regarding payment procedure.
- Support sales team with stock related queries, or client questions.
- Handle customer service enquiries.
- Ad Hoc duties, such as: Overseeing projects to help with the everyday running of the office, ordering office supplies, data entry etc.
Team Assistant Duties:
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise in a dynamic, fast paced working environment.
An integrated team player that is also able to self-direct personal workload.
Exceptional communication and customer service skills (both written and verbal).
Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Can be trusted to handle confidential information.
Strong record keeping and administrative skills.
Fluent in both English and Spanish.
This a part time role. Suitable for a recent graduate, looking to start their career with an exciting and evolving global company. If the above sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to send through your CV to [email protected] along with a few words explaining why you think you would make a good candidate.